Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0!

Photobucket


So Far I have 3 confirmed sponsors! The WINNER will get a $10.00 Gift Card to BumsNbeyond, their choice in color of Oh Katy Pocket Diaper, & a $25.00 Gift card to AppleCheeks !! Wow!

BumsNbeyond is the Eco-friendly, Chic Mom & Baby Boutique! They carry lots of Cloth Diapers, Wet Bags, Baby Carriers, and more! They are run by a Military family  & offer a 10% military discount everyday!  Like them on Facebook here: BumsNbeyond Facebook Page. 

                                
~Oh Katy is a one size pocket diaper that comes in 9 cheerful colors. Get a head-start and be sure to "Like" Oh Katy Facebook, and tell her thanks from Maternal Instincts !!

~AppleCheeks is a 2 size pocket cloth diaper system, and is a breakthrough in reusable diapering. Be sure to "like" AppleCheeks on Facebook: AppleCheeks Page, and tell them Maternal Instincts sent you!!
~Stay tuned for my review of these cloth diapers in my Part 2 of Cloth Diapering post!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the giveaway! I am excited about this one, liked Oh Katy and you on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this opportunity. These are both diapers that I would LOVE to try. I've liked both Applecheeks and OhKaty on facebook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~drool~ I've been lusting after AppleCheeks for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Applecheeks and you on FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for cloth diapers! We just received our first Oh Katys and love them, and the AppleCheeks seem great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for this giveaway i just started using cloth diapers and i love them. I really wish i wouldve tried them with my other 2 children.

    ReplyDelete