Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Top 3 Beauty Secrets!

Okay I used to be a model. I did all sorts of modeling; editorial, fashion, swimwear, beauty, runway, and maternity. Over the years I have learned many tips and tricks; here are my top 3:

1.       (This is the MOST important tip, so pay close attention) Ask most ‘supermodels’ what their secret is and they will tell you …. They Drink Lots of WATER! I am talking at least 2 liters a day.. Aim for 3 if you can. Not only will this make your skin look amazing, drinking this much water will make you glow and feel great (it will also help you avoid sodas).
2.       Wash off your make-up before bed. I admit I was not always the best example when it came to washing off my make-up, but then I found baby wipes! They are amazing at taking off make-up and leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed. MAC also has a make-up remover wipe for sale if you feel weird about using a baby wipe.
3.       You are what you eat. Seriously. If you eat greasy, fried crap all the time, you will look and feel like crap! I am not saying you have to give up your prized ‘ fill-in-the-blank’, but what I am saying is limit it. The majority of your food intake should be from vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean proteins and natural foods. NOT processed foods. Shop the perimeter of the grocery store. Do not use your kids as an excuses to buy junk food and remember  If you don’t buy it, you can’t eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment